I’ve selected 150 catchy YouTube headlines that you just have to test on your channel. Definitely suitable for channels with hype, kids, and entertainment content.
If you have a serious topic where you think only an official tone in video and design is allowed, then you need to go through the whole list and use one of the templates for the titles of your videos! Success and attention is guaranteed for you!
How to work with Header templates for videos a headline for Youtube
- Read through the entire list and choose 5-10 templates that fit the format and content of your video.
- With each one, come up with a title for the video with keywords.
- Choose the title that best captures the essence of the video and gets the most attention.
- For example, you need a headline for a video about using and paying by credit card. Take the title and add it to the essence of the video.
- Headline 1: “How to Learn to Save Money with a Credit Card”;
- Headline 23: “The 5 Main Benefits of Paying with Mastercard”;
- Headline 30: “We proved that paying by card is more profitable!”
- Headline 139: “The pros and cons of paying by credit card.”
- And then improvised) “The results of the 7 Days Without Cash Challenge. How many bonuses did I get during the week?”
- “Why I don’t use cash.”
- I’m not going to choose the best of these headlines now – different video formats and scenarios will suit their own. For example, for a vlog, the last headline will do just fine, but for an informative video for everyone, the augmented headline 1 will do just fine.
- Try, augment, and experiment with headlines!
Header templates for videos
- How to learn ___
- How to make ___ with your own hands
- How to increase ___ several times
- I used to think that, too, ___
- Special offer for ___
- Incredible offer for ___
- What is ___
- And you ___
- Like me __
- Trending things for ___
- Who says ___
- ___ reasons to use ___
- ___ answers to the question ___
- NEW! ___
- SENSATION! ___
- WARNING! ___
- ATTENTION! ___
- IT’S UNBELIEVABLE! ___
- ___ myths about ___
- ___ tips about ___
- Most Wanted ___
- Are you sure ___
- ___ main benefits ___
- ___ major weaknesses ___
- Do you know enough about ___
- It’s finally happening: ___
- You will find out ___
- How to understand that you ___
- What is the difference between ___ and ___
- We proved that ___
- How to save money at ___
- New way ___
- See how easy it is ___
- How to earn ___ thanks to ___
- What to do if ___
- The whole truth about ___
- The Crushing Effect ___
- The shocking truth about ___
- How ___ without any risk
- THIS will help you ___
- Do you do ___
- Now you don’t have to ___
- The latest news about ___
- One day ___
- Are you ready for ___ ?
- What you don’t know about ___
- How to get ahead of the competition with ___
- You make these mistakes at ___
- A simple recommendation for ___
- Who else wants ___ ?
- ___ only now and never again
- I say NO ___
- I Say YES ___
- How to make yourself ___
- Exciting fact about ___
- How much is ___
- How to overcome your fear of ___
- How much is ___ really worth
- You need to see THIS ___
- ___ creative ideas by ___
- Save time with ___
- Why you can’t ___
- Each of these ___
- How to Save ___
- ___ secrets that can ___
- You don’t know about ___
- Improved ___
- Little Known Ways ___
- Just for those who ___
- A New Look at ___
Is the main keyword for optimization at the beginning of the title, in the middle, or at the end? Does it matter?
Here we focus on the keyword. For example, you have a keyword: “mothers day gifts for aunts”.
Would that title look organic if we put the key in the beginning without any additional words? – Yes, definitely. So you can put it in right away, without any extra words.
Do short titles work?
No. If you can use a long title – it should be used. That way we can mention more keywords. Do not neglect it.
How can I increase the clickability of the title?
- brackets – how to cook borsch video
- numbers – 21+ mothers day gifts for aunts
- words – best, top
- questions – how to choose
- catch phrases – this is why, the reason is, make you cry
- the name of the site at the end (make it look like we are trustworthy and famous)
- negative always works better than positive (hence the popular words “scam”, etc.)
Do I need to use dates?
- dates are cool to increase CTR
- it’s even cooler to output the information that the video has been updated in the title.
For example: “Insurance Law in Germany UPD 1/01/2021”
- if you make a two-part title, it is better to use the date at the end of the first part. In the second part, do it only if the whole title is short and the date exactly falls into the visible area in the output.
- it’s not dangerous to make a date in every video? – No, the main thing is that the use of the date makes sense to the watcher.
No more problems with how to name a video on YouTube. And there will be two wishes – to make a video and to name it as soon as possible!
Was it useful? – Share this cheat sheet with your friends!