At first glance it seems easy to make new acquaintances and friends, but sometimes it can be a real challenge.
Especially when we change our environment , for example when we move to a new city or when we change jobs.
We leave our circle of friends and enter a new environment in which we first have to adapt.< /p>
Sometimes it's not easy because there are already some groups and circles of friends and we have to find a way to make people accept us.
In any case, we want to meet new people, make a good impression and get closer to them and form a new circle of friends. That's why communication skills are very important for us.
A tool we need to meet new people and get closer to them are interesting questions that we use to start interesting conversations.
Asking questions is, you could say, very important in every area of life.
Not only are they an icebreaker in conversation, they also serve to help us find out if we have anything in common with a person, if that person is a good match for us, and if we can be friends or partners with them.
I also think that each of us wants to have interesting conversations among friends so that they feel comfortable around us.
So it's not bad, good questions and have good topics to talk about so we can use them in conversations.
Whether you just want to make friends, ask your friends a weird question, or just want to get to know them better, you'll find what you're looking for here:
• Personal questions for friends
• Funny questions for friends
• Thoughtful questions for friends
• Tips for use
Personal questions for friends
When we want to connect more with someone and get to know them better, we ask slightly more personal questions, such as about the past, relationships, feelings and the like.
You will find below personal questions for friends to ask to people you've just met and good friends you want to learn more about and connect with on a higher level.
1. What was your first job?
2. What did you buy with your first own money?
3. What makes you laugh?
4. How long was your longest relationship?
5. What is your favorite song and does it have a special meaning for you?
6. What does your dream house look like?
7. What do you do in your free time?
8. What did you collect as a child?
9. Which movie have you watched more than once?
10. What was the craziest thing you've ever done?
11. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
12. What are your favorite cities?
13. What is your favorite drink?
14. What is your favorite food?
15. Which teacher do you remember the most?
16. How did you meet your partner?
17. Do you have pets and if not, would you like to have some one day?
18. What three things do you think we have in common?
19. What was the last movie you saw?
20. Who are your role models?
21. Do you have any nicknames?
22. What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
23. Why did you choose this profession?
24. Where would you most like to live?
25. What shaped you the most in life?
26. What is your worst and best childhood memory?
27. How do your best friends describe you?
28. What was your first car?
29. Which social media platform are you active on?
30. What do you think about modern art?
31. Have you ever had a psychic experience?
32. What song gives you goosebumps?
33. What is your favorite TV show?
34. What is your favorite season?
35. What is the best present you have ever received?
36. Are you happy in your current job?
37. What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?
38. What career aspirations did you have as a child?
39. Have you ever been a best man and with whom?
40. Are you more of an extrovert or introvert?
41. How do you like to spend your birthday?
42. When was the last time you cried?
43. Where is your favorite place to travel so far?
44. What bad habits would you like to break?
45. What was the best decision of your life?
46. What is the best book you have ever read?
47. What can never be missing in your fridge?
48. Are you a feeling person or a head person?
49. What is the most complimented quality about you?
50. Have you ever had trouble with the police?
51. Which is more important to you, being honest or being nice?
52. Who did you fall in love with first?
53. What was the best concert you've experienced?
54. Can you play an instrument?
55. What was the biggest mess you made when you were young?
56. What wrong impression do strangers often have of you?
57. Which story from your youth will you tell your children and grandchildren most often?
58. What would you have to do to make me hate you?
59. What vice do you have?
60. Is there anything that can really affect your confidence?
61. At what age did you have your first kiss?
62. What does a perfect Christmas look like for you?
63. Did you believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny as a child?
64. Can you dance?
65. Have you ever volunteered?
66. Is it important to you what others think of you?
67. What is your earliest memory?
68. Would you be able to have a long distance relationship?
69. Do you have foreign roots?
70. What is your favorite animal?
71. What's your favorite quote?
72. Have you ever had a completely different look?
73. What sometimes keeps you up at night?
74. What is your relationship with your grandparents?
75. What personal question would you like to ask me?
76. Can you imagine living abroad one day?
77. Which compliment in your life have you received the most?
78. What is the first thing you notice about other people?
79. What other language would you like to speak and why this one?
80. How difficult is it for you to give a speech in front of a lot of people?
81. What's the weirdest place you've ever been?
82. Are you naturally jealous?
83. What would surprise me about you?
84. What are your weaknesses?
85. Do you find it easier to love or hate someone?
86. How good can you cook and what is your specialty?
87. Do you like coffee or tea?
88. What do you do when you're bored?
89. How do you like to spend your evening after a hard day's work?
90. What quickly annoys you about other people?
91. What quality do you value most in other people?
92. What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
93. What are you addicted to?
94. Why did your last relationship end?
95. Have you ever tried online dating?
96. Which lie do you use the most?
97. What was the saddest movie scene for you?
98. What was the most romantic experience you've ever had?
99. What is one thing about you that you are really proud of?
100. Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
Find more questions at: Either/or questions: Getting to know each other quickly in an interesting way
Funny questions for friends
It's good to inject a little humor into any conversation and we feel good in a company where we can all laugh together ;nen.
So below is a list of fun questions to ask your friends. I am sure the answers will be funny and you will have a lot of funß have.
1. Do you take shampoo and shower gel from hotel rooms?
2. Have you ever had a film tear from drinking so you couldn't remember anything?
3. If you had to sing a karaoke song in a bar full of strangers, which song would you choose?
4. Are there any movies or songs that you secretly love and are ashamed of?
5. Which celebrity did you adore growing up?
6. What is invisible but you want people to be able to see?
7. Why don't men have children like the seahorses?
8. Why do humans have five toes?
9. If you had a personal flag, what would it look like?
10. What's the strangest smell you've ever smelled?
11. How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?
12. What is the funniest German word?
13. Why do Adam and Eve have a belly button when they don't have a mother?
14. Are zebras white? with black stripes or black with white stripes?
15. What's the best Wi-Fi name you've ever seen?
16. What's the most illegal thing you've done in your life?
17. What's the most imaginative insult you can come up with?
18. Where does God actually come from if he himself has no mother and no father?
19. If you could take three historical figures to dinner, who would they be?
20. Why does a jam roll always fall on the jam side?
21. If animals could talk, which one would be the rudest?
22. Why is water wet?
23. Why do men have nipples when they can't breastfeed babies?
24. What's the most ridiculous fact you know?
25. Why is the ball round and the goal square?
26. Can you imagine doing a skydive?
27. Why do fish smell so bad when they should be in the water all the time and be super clean?
28. Can a vegetarian eat fruit pulp?
29. Which fantasy world would you most like to spend a day in?
30. Why are there so many languages in the world when one language would be so much more convenient?
31. What is the opposite of a koala?
32. Why do women always go to the bathroom together?
33. What was the funniest moment that happened to you this week?
34. What if one day you woke up a man/woman?
35. Man is the evolution of the monkey. Then who is the advancement of man?
36. Which fantasy character would you like to have as a roommate in your shared flat?
37. Why is “Duschdas” not “shower you”?
38. What would be the absolute worst name you could give your child?
39. Which sport would be the most fun if you took a mandatory dose of alcohol?
40. If you could choose your superpower, what would it be?
By the way, here are some fun “who would rather” questions to ask your friends and fun have.
Thoughtful questions for friends
Thought-provoking questions can spark high-quality conversation topics. Just be careful not to provoke a violent argument. 😀
1. What are you most grateful for in your life?
2. What would you like to change in the world?
3. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be?
4. What are you most afraid of?
5. If you won a million lottery tickets, what would you do with the money?
6. Suppose you were granted 3 wishes, which wishes would they be?
7. What's one thing nobody teaches you that you absolutely should learn in school?
8. Do you think that children born today will have a better or worse life than their parents?
9. What do you think, what dream will you never be able to fulfill?
10. Do you think there is life in other galaxies?
11. Is there life after death?
12. What would you do if you had a month to live?
13. What's one thing that everyone seems excited about and you can't understand why?
14. What does a good partnership look like?
15. What is the most valuable lesson you have learned in your life?
16. Would you rather be less attractive and filthy rich or extremely handsome but poor?
17. What do you think is the key to a good upbringing?
18. What is more important: theory or practice?
19. What makes a genius?
20. What was the biggest mistake you ever made?
21. Do you believe in conspiracy theories and if so, which ones?
22. If you could have a video of any situation in your life of your choosing, what would it be?
23. What is the best thing about family life?
24. Do you plan on having children someday?
25. What would you like to do for the first time in your life in the next year?
26. How old would you like to be forever?
27. If you went to a desert island and you were only allowed to take 3 things, which ones would you take?
28. What rules have you made for yourself that you never break?
29. Is there something you've been dreaming of for a long time but haven't dared to do yet?
30. How would you like to be remembered by other people after you die?
31. What would you like to erase from your life?
32. What are you most looking forward to in the next 6 months?
33. If you could meet your former self, what would you tell him?
34. Do you believe in God?
35. Do you believe in fate?
36. When other people ask you for help, what exactly do they want from you?
37. Do you think life used to be better or is better now?
38. What is your biggest fear of the future?
39. Do you think you are making sense of your life?
40. If you had the chance to start your life over again, what would you do differently?
41. What charity do you support?
42. Which people are you grateful for in your life and for what?
43. If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
44. If you had to change your name, which new name would you choose?
45. Is there an experience that changed your life forever?
46. If your childhood had a smell, what would it be?
47. What is the biggest inspiration in your life?
48. What would the scariest monster you can imagine look like?
49. What do you think is the key to being happy?
50. What are the most important milestones in your life that made you the person you are today?
51. How do you know that you need to change something in your life?
52. If all jobs paid the same, which job would you most like to do?
53. If your life were a book, what title would it have?
54. Would you like to know when you die?
55. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
56. What do you think is the best thing about getting older?
57. Is it okay to do something wrong if no one will ever find out?
58. Do you believe in soul mates?
59. Which do you find worse: failing or not even trying?
60. If you could give a newborn only one piece of advice over the course of their life, what would it be?
It's not enough just to have interesting questions ready but you also need to know when and at what point to use them.
When the topic is something serious like religion, politics or the like, you certainly won't suddenly get involved come up with the question: Why is the ball round and the goal square?
When you first meet someone, your first question certainly isn't When was your first kiss? etc.
Here are some tips that may help you know when and how to ask the right question and have interesting conversations:
1. How do I start a conversation?
Conversations are generally best started with simple, easy-going questions. Not so simple that the answer is only "yes" or "No" but something to keep the conversation going.
For example instead of: Where do you work? Ask a question like: Where do you work, are you happy with your job?
When you want to connect with someone a little more, then you reach for more personal questions that can help you, your friends’s preferences, theirs Find out and learn more about fears, plans, etc.
This is also a way of finding out how much and if you have something in common with someone.
However, you need to assess the moment when your conversation partner is ready to talk about some things, because many people don't like it when they are asked about a relationship, feelings and the like.
Only if you feel like you're on the same wavelength, you can you ask more personal questions.
3. Listen carefully
It's not enough to just ask an interesting question and then shut up or turn to your phone while your friend talks. To be a good conversationalist, you must also be a good listener.
If you listen during the conversation, nod your head affirmatively or make eye contact hold, you show interest both in the person you are talking to and in what they have to say.
Conclusion: Questions to friends and acquaintances can be different and sometimes it is not important what question we ask, but how we ask it.
If we are positive, friendly and show interest in the interlocutor, it will be easier for us to make new friends to socialize and to deepen the relationship with current friends.
Finally you will find: Questions to get to know each other & Date Questions