We all want that one best friend, the one person we can confide in everything without worrying if someone else will find out.< /p>
In the course of life you make many and completely different friendships, but only a few of them develop into a good friendship, one for life.
Not all of us are lucky to find his/her best friend from an early age. In most cases, the kindergarten friendships break up in school.
That doesn't have to mean that your best friend wasn't good enough, but in the phase of growing up people and sometimes we go our separate ways without really wanting it.
But how is it possible that you've been friends with someone for years and then suddenly you lose contact with your best friend and a broken friendship emerges?
There are no such situations just scenarios for teen movies, that's what happens to a lot of us without us even realizing it.
When it comes to friendship, it's not always black and white, there are these unusual nuances of color that we sometimes overlook and those nuances are what really matter when it comes to a broken friendship.
Nobody wants to admit that it's their fault that they lost a good friend. It's always the other person's fault and you know yourself; Not at all what happened.
Well, if I'm to be honest, it sometimes happens that radio silence becomes commonplace without one knowing the exact reason for it. But maybe there was something you did unconsciously that caused the radio silence?
If you've been best friends your whole life, the person certainly won't be you banned from their lives for no reason.
Now we have to get to the bottom of the problem. What was so decisive that your good friend just drew a line and disappeared from your life without saying a word?
Broken Friendship – What could be the reasons?
There are a variety of reasons why some friendships that were meant to last a lifetime fall apart, but today we're going to focus on the main ones , who are most often behind best friends becoming casual acquaintances.
1. Your new partner
You can admit it, but you don't have to, but the most common reason why friendships fall apart is the new partner, the man of your dreams.
At the beginning of the relationship, your friends are still understanding. Everyone knows that feeling when you're head over heels in love and you want to spend every second with the person you've chosen.
But at some point you have to stop. Just because you have a new partner in life doesn't mean you can neglect everything and everyone around you.
Although you are good friends and can talk about anything and understood each other's circumstances, you must also know that good friends should not be forgotten even when you have a new partner.< /p>
It is normal that you will invest a little more time in your relationship than in your friendship, but you must not neglect the contact completely.
You need to be able to balance your relationship and your past life so that both sides are happy. If you only focus on your partner, don't be surprised if your long-term friendship falls apart.
No one likes being just an option in life, so you should feel that way in your life best friend.
2. New goals in life
It is not uncommon for people to change throughout life and to raise or lower their goals. And that's exactly why it can happen that you lose sight of good friends from the past.
You find a new job, you get new colleagues who share the same interests and you as a person challenge you even more to make the best of yourself and over time you will realize that you were looking for exactly such people.
You need someone who will push you, who will set new standards for you to achieve and someone with whom you can openly express your fighting spirit.
And then you think of your best friend , who is the complete opposite of you, who keeps groping in the same place as five years ago and doesn't bother to change anything.
And that's a good thing, too, if he feels good about it, if it makes him happy, but you realize that you have bigger ambitions, that you're achieving something bigger want and this friendship only prevents you from doing so.
This is exactly why the contact is becoming less and less and you see each other less and less until the friendship breaks up on its own without anyone doing or saying anything.
3. The ex
If it is the ex-partner, then whiteß automatically that it cannot bring anything good.
Many friendships fall apart because you stay friends with your ex after your best friend breaks up.
You're caught between two chairs at the moment and you have to make a decision, even though you have been close friends with both sides.
Because you couldn't decide on either side, your best friend simply decides that he/she wants to end contact with you.
This is not unusual because the person feels betrayed by you. She gets the feeling that she can't count on you and that you don't have her back.
Sometimes it gets worse when you turn yourself into your best friend's ex/ex /best friend in love. Then you shouldn't be surprised that your friendship broke up.
4. You did something unconsciously
We are all human and we all make mistakes, sometimes consciously and sometimes unconsciously.
If you think your good friend has walked away from you for no reason, you should go inside and ask yourself if you haven't done something wrong after all.
It's not uncommon saying that you do something that you don't find so bad yourself and yet it hurts the other person. And it is precisely such situations and statements that you have to get to the bottom of.
You have to think everything over carefully. Maybe you spilled a secret to someone else, although you didn't mean to, it just slipped out on you.
Maybe you made a silly reference because you wanted to be funny and the atmosphere a bit loosen up and that hurt your best friend.
Whatever is behind this, you have to find out.
5. You never have time
A friendship lasts for life if you take care of it and take care of maintaining the friendship. Especially in friendship, the relationship is based on give and take.
Not in the truest sense of the words, but if your friend always has an open ear for you, was by your side in every difficult situation and you could always count on him, he expects the same from you.
You can't always take everything and give nothing of yourself. It often happens that you cancel your plans at the last minute because something else came up.
You always reply to WhatsApp messages too late, sometimes it takes a few days before you get an answer.
No one would tolerate such behavior, because by doing so you are conveying that you don't care much about the person and the friendship.
The best friend doesn't put up with everything either, you should think about your behavior before you start wondering why you have a broken friendship .
How do you save a friendship from breaking up?
As mentioned earlier, maintaining a friendship requires effort.
You you don’t always have to be present because everyone leads their own life and pursues their own goals, but it would still be nice if you took some time for your best friends in the important moments .
If you find yourself in such a situation that you have no idea why the friendship broke up, you should just ask.
You mustn't be too stubborn be waiting for your friend's first step. In love and friendship there is no pride, sometimes you have to jump over your shadow and be the first to approach the person.
Maybe the moment will be decisive and your friendship will become even more intimate and intense .
Just make time for your friends. Even though you have a stressful everyday life, sometimes a quick WhatsApp message is enough just to let the other person know that you are thinking of them and that you care.
Show your best friend that you that he/she is important to you and that nothing can tear you apart.
Because we talked so nicely about friendship, as a little bonus we'll give you some friendship quotes to show you what it means to have a true friend in life.
< p>Some of them are beautiful sayings, some are sad sayings, but they are still thought provoking.
Enjoy the rest of the show!
1. You are the friend who is always there for me, who always listens to me, who is most important to me, who understands me. Thank you for that!
2. Friendship is when you feel like you met yesterday after a long time.
3. When life gives me a hundred reasons to cry, you make me a thousand reasons to smile.
4. With many people, only my mouth smiles. With you my heart smiles.
5. No matter how low you sink, I may not be able to pull you all the way up, but I will do everything I can to not let you fall.
6. Friendship is actually just a small word, but of great importance when taken seriously.
7. When I cry, you catch my tears. When I laugh, you laugh with me. If I have a problem, you try to solve it. When I'm sad, you make me happy again.
When I'm in a bad mood, you cheer me up. When we fight, we make up quickly. This is true friendship!
8. Just one look from you and I know what you're thinking, just one word and I know what you want to say.
9. I've always wanted to win the lottery. But when I look at my family and friends, I know ß me that I already won.
10. And sometimes you are infinitely grateful to have met a certain person and to have them in your life. That person is you!
11. True friends don't grow apart even if they don't talk to each other every day.
12. We can't pinpoint the exact moment a friendship is formed. Like a pitcher that is filled drop by drop until the last drop overflows.
13. You usually only recognize good friends when life gets difficult.
14. If you have good friends, you've done everything right.
15. Friendship is when you just sit around for hours and talk about things you've talked about a thousand times before.
16. Whether you are poor or rich. Whether you are black or white. Nothing shall ever separate us, we will always call each other friends.
17. Friendship is when you don't have to say anything and are still understood.
18. I would prefer never to say goodbye to good people. I hope to see her again one day.
19. Having friends means a lot in life. But friendship must always be nurtured. That's why I finally want to tell you. How nice it is to have you after all.
20. True friends see your mistakes and point them out! Fake friends see your mistakes and point them out to others!
21. I like friendships that feel good on the inside, not just beautiful on the outside.
22. Every encounter is like a blank slate on which the common history has yet to be written.
23. The older we get, the smaller our wish lists become, because the things we really want can't be bought.
24. You don't need much to be happy. You only need the most important people by your side.
25. Friends listen to you when you speak. But only the best hear what you don't say.
26. A friend understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you as you are today.
27. I would move mountains for you, I would never hurt you. I would risk everything for you because I never want to lose.
28. There are two types of people. With some you lose time, with others you forget the time.
29. Good friends are hard to find, hard to leave, and impossible to forget.
30. Many people come into our lives, but only a few special ones also leave traces in our hearts.
31. Happiness isn't about having everything you want, it's about having the people you need.
32. Friendship is like a rubber band stretched between two people. If one lets go, it hurts the other.
33. Good friends help you find things when you lose them. your smile. your hope. Your courage.
34. And suddenly there is someone who simply pours a few buckets of paint into your life and makes your world colorful again.
35. You don't recognize friends by the way they praise you, but by the way they criticize you.
36. Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do just as much for them.
37. The greatest happiness in this world is neither wealth nor money. I want to tell you the biggest thing now: It's knowing someone like you.
38. You have so much fun with real friends that you sometimes forget the seriousness of life.
39. You have to first meet the wrong people to know who the right ones are.
40. True friendship does not mean inseparability. It means being able to be apart without anything changing.
41. Happiness means having people who are good for you, who forgive your mistakes, who understand your dreams. Sharing their smiles and always being by your side when you need them.
42. A winter without snow, a spring without clover, a summer without a wasp sting. That would be friendship without you.
43. Friendship is like a charm that makes good times better and bad times forget.
44. A friend behind you gives you your back. A friend in front of you shows you the way. But the most important thing is a friend by your side.
45. We don’t have to write every day, we’ve gotten older, we all have a lot to do. But I am there for you when something is wrong.
46. Friends are like shoes, when you're young you can't have enough and later you realize they're always the same ones you're comfortable with.
47. The fact that we change over time doesn't make us lose friends. It just makes us see who our true friends are.
48. A true friend will always stand by you, no matter how prosperous your or his life is.
49. Friendship is a door between two people. It can get stuck sometimes, it can creak, but it's never locked.
50. Friendships are not about who came first and who has known whom longest, but who came and stayed.
51. Best Friends: Knowing how crazy you are, they still dare to go out in public with you.
52. Love once asked friendship: “What are you for if I exist?” The friendship replied, “To put a smile where you leave a tear.”
53. A life without love is lonely. A life without hope is cruel. A life without trust is empty. – But life without friends is no longer life.
54. In the end, only the people that count when you ask, ”Are you okay?” answers with the truth.
55. The best friends are not the ones you see every day, but the ones you hold in your heart.
56. A good friend knows all your stories, your best friend has seen them all with you.
57. No matter how little time you have, you should always make time for family and friends.
58. When a person knows you from all sides and still likes you, he is a true friend.
59. Flowers cannot bloom without the warmth of the sun. People can't be people without the warmth of friendship.
60. Friends are the ones who always stand by you, even if they don't understand your decision.
61. Friendships begin with encounters. Somehow, somewhere, sometime… And you have no idea that this can become one of the most important people in your life.
62. Friendship is a wonderful gift in life. Because friends bring back your smile when you've lost it.
63. A real friend is someone who doesn't want to change you because they like you just the way you are.
64. Real friends aren't the ones who gossip about your mistakes, but the ones who accept your mistakes.
65. Real friends don't always tell you what you want to hear, but what you need to hear.
66. With good friends, not everything has to make sense. It's enough if it's funß power.
67. Friendship is a gift and a task at the same time.
68. When you say “I need you,” a true friend doesn't ask “when?” or ”Why?”. The only question he asks is “Where are you?”
69. Hard times also have their positive sides. Because they show us who our true friends are. And with them we can really enjoy the good times.
70. People who can make you smile when you don't feel like laughing are the ones who make life better.
Comments are closed.