Is there anything worse than an awkward pause on a date?!
< p>Surely you have at least once found yourself in a situation in which you and the other person didn't have any more topics to talk about and suddenly there was silence.
Then you rack your brains to come up with a question or something interesting to get past the embarrassment and keep the conversation going.
It's not always that easy and it's never laughable ;the longer the embarrassment period lasts, the harder it is to think of something to talk about because you feel pressured.
Whether it's your first date or not, it's a good idea to have interesting questions ready because you never know when you might need them.
Also, asking questions isn't just to get around to have a conversation, but also to get to know a person better.
Are you looking for interesting questions to ask a boy to get to know him better?
On this page you will find numerous questions to ask guys either when talking to one or chatting on WhatsApp.
I have collected the best questions for you and divided them into categories so that you can find the right one more quickly and the conversation then runs on its own!
Here you can find:
• simple questions to get to know each other
• deep questions
• funny questions
• personal questions
What questions do boys love?
Guys love specific questions about their interests, hobbies, or job. But of course it all depends on how long and how well you know the guy, because then you can ask the right questions.
The most important thing is that they are specific and contain more than just a “How are you?” or ”Hey, what’s up?” because then it's much easier to get the conversation going.
You can also try chain letter questions and elicit an answer from him in a playful way!
What can you ask your crush?
For the initial phase, e.g. B. the first date or the first message via social media, simple questions are best for getting to know each other. Later, when you've gotten to know each other a little better, you can move on to more personal questions.
The most important thing, whether it's on a date or chatting, is that you're confident, because we know how nervous we can be when it comes to our crush.😁
But don't worry, with these interesting questions that follow, you're sure to score points with guys and make a good impression.
Easy questions for guys to get to know
You can't start with very personal questions on a first date.
You should start with simple small talk and ask simple questions that provide enough conversation and show that you're genuine. r interested in him and want to know more about him. This is how you show interest without being intrusive.
You probably already know these questions, but it doesn't hurt to go through them again.
1. What do you like to do in your free time?
2. Do you have hobbies? And if so, which ones?
3. Do you like going to the cinema?
4. Do you have a favourite movie? Which one is it?
5. Who is your favorite celebrity?
6. What is your favorite song and why?
7. What kind of music do you like?
8. When is your birthday?
9. Do you have siblings?
10. What are you best known for among your friends?
11. What do you like to do at the weekend?
12. Do you like your work? (or do you like school or college?)
13. do you have a nickname? Is there a story how this came about?
14. What is the most interesting book you have read in your life?
15. What do you do when you're bored?
16. Do you like playing video games?
17. Can you cook?
18. What is your favorite food?
19. Do you have a favorite place? (Restaurant or coffee house)
20. Do you like to travel?
21. Which countries have you visited so far?
22. Which city do you think is the most beautiful?
23. Do you have pets?
24. What's your favorite color?
25. Can you dance?
26. What is your zodiac sign?
27. What is your favorite season of the year?
28. Do you play or have you ever played an instrument?
29. Do you speak any foreign languages?
30. What is your favorite animal?
31. What day of the week do you like most?
32. Are you creative?
33. Can you paint?
34. Do you play sports?
35. Do you have a favorite football team? If so, which one?
36. Do you like adventure?
37. Do you like going to parties?
38. What is your favorite social network?
39. What is your favorite holiday of the year? And why?
40. What is your favorite drink?
41. What drives you in life?
42. Are you interested in art?
43. What is your life motto?
44. Do you have a favorite author?
45. What does your normal day look like?
46. What shows do you like to watch?
47. Are you spontaneous?
48. Can you ski?
49.What sport do you like to watch?
50. What topics of conversation do you like to talk about? (with this question you give him the opportunity to talk about things that interest him)
Profound questions for guys
If you If you've gotten to know each other a bit, it's time to deepen the conversation.
You can use the deep questions to start a deep conversation and get him thinking.
< p>1. Do you believe in God?
2. Do you believe in life after death?
3. What do you think heaven and hell look like?
4. If you could, would you want to know when or how you die?
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
6. Do you think a long distance relationship can work?
7. Do you want to have children one day?
8. What do you think of adoption?
9. Do you believe in soul mates?
10. What would you call a wasted life?
11. Do you think that dreams want to tell us something?
12. How do you think people see you?
13. In your opinion, is it possible to have world peace?
14. Why do you think wars break out?
15. Do you believe in conspiracy theories?
16. How would you define happiness?
17. Why do you think some people are evil?
18. Do you believe in second chances?
19. What is the biggest lie people believe these days?
20. What do you think, how about if you could read minds?
21. Do you believe in karma?
22. What does destiny mean to you?
23. Do you believe in ghosts?
24. What do you think of people who lie?
25. Can money make you happy?
26. Is it okay to do something wrong if no one will ever find out?
27. What do you think is the best thing about getting older?
28. Do you think there is life in other galaxies?
29. What do you think everyone should experience at least once in their life?
30. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
31. What bothers you most about the world these days?
32. Why do you think we exist?
33. How do you decide who to trust?
34. What does it mean to love someone?
35. How do you know you're in love?
36. How would you like to be remembered after your death?
37. Do you think everything happens for a reason or do we just find reasons when something happens?
38. Is there anything that is absolutely unforgivable for you?
39. Have you ever seen something you can't explain?
40. If you could write a message to your younger self, what would you say?
41. Do social networks bring us closer or is it the other way around?
42. What never ends well?
43. What is the worst and the best thing about being male?
44. Which historical figure do you love?
45. What would you do to make the world a better place?
46. What do you think people complain about the most these days?
47. What's the first thing you think of when you see a homeless person?
48. What do you think is currently illegal but will be legal in the future?
49. How do you imagine the life of the super rich?
50. Do you think that people really have such a great life as they show on social networks?
Fun questions for boys
With funny questions you get more conversation and it's also a great way to make your crush laugh. You can also ask some awkward questions and make him blush.
You can also see if the chemistry is right and if you share the same sense of humor.
Just ask him a few of these questions and let him fall in love with you!< /p>
1. What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
2. Do you know a funny joke?
3. What was the funniest thing you ever experienced at school?
4. What would your dream home look like?
5. What always makes you laugh?
6. Can you imagine your life in the next ten years? What would it look like?
7. Would you rather be unattractive and rich or handsome but poor?
8. Have you ever wanted to be a girl in your life?
9. What would you do if you were a girl?
10. What was the craziest thing you've done in your life?
11. Describe your perfect girlfriend! What would she look like?
12. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
13. What was your best moment this year?
14. What would the scariest monster you can imagine look like?
15. If you could be a superhero, which one would you be?
16. What was your craziest Halloween costume?
17. If you could undo something, what would it be?
18. Do you prefer to spend your money on material things or on experiences?
19. If you met an omniscient who could answer one question for you, what question would you ask him?
20. What would your perfect vacation look like?
21. What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
22. Where would you rather live, in the city or in the country?
23. If you were in a band, what instrument would you play?
24. Have you ever had a nightmare that scared you to death?
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
26. How old would you like to be forever?
27. When did you first drink?
28. What goals do you want to achieve in the next year?
29. When was the last time you played Spin the Bottle?
30. What is the earliest memory you have?
31. Which famous person would you go on a date with?
32. If you were reincarnated as an animal, which animal would you choose?
33. In which country do you definitely not want to live?
34. Is there something you keep trying to do but haven't accomplished yet?
35. Could you imagine life without the internet?
36. What do you think the world will look like in 50 years?
37. What will you never be old for?
38. Which mythical creature would you most wish existed?
39. What would be your biggest nightmare job?
40. Can you imagine doing a parachute jump?
41. Where would you move and live if money wasn't an issue?
42. When was the last time you really made a fool of yourself?
43. Would you allow your girlfriend to read your messages?
44. What would you do if you couldn’t be punished for it?
45. If you could lead someone else's life, who would you choose?
46. What would you do if you woke up alone on a desert island?
47. Have you ever written a diary?
48. Have you ever gotten into a fight?
49. What could you do all day without getting bored?
50. What have you been doing so spontaneously lately?
Personal questions for guys
But be careful with these questions, because you have to realize first if the other person is relaxed enough to talk about personal things.
You have to see if you're on the same wavelength and if he's ready to talk about personal things and share opinions with you.
1. Is there anything you're particularly proud of?
2. Do you have any bad habits?
3. Are you happy with your life?
4. What are you missing in your life to be happy? Do you have a bucket list?
5. What is your fondest memory?
6. Do you remember your first kiss? What was he like?
7. Have you ever taken drugs?
8. Are there people who don't like you and if so, why?
9. How is your relationship with your parents?
10. What would you like to change about your life?
11. Have you ever tried online dating?
12. Have you ever had problems with the police?
13. What is your biggest fantasy?
14. What are your weaknesses?
15. Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
16. What is more important to you? True love or lots of money?
17. What are the most important things in your life?
18. Who or what was the last thing that touched you emotionally?
19. What was the bravest thing you did in your life?
20. Did you have a good childhood?
21. Who is your role model?
22. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
23. What was the most romantic experience you've ever had?
24. What personal question would you ask me?
25. Could you choose between your job and your relationship?
26. Can you imagine living abroad one day?
27. Have you ever been bullied?
28. Have you ever received a marriage proposal?
29. Is it important to you what others think of you?
30. What experience had a major impact on your life?
31. Are there things about yourself that you would like to change?
32. Do you think looks are important?
33. Did you ever steal something when you were a kid?
34. Do you sometimes pretend to make a good impression on other people?
35. What is your biggest insecurity?
36. Do you follow your head or your feelings?
37. Have you ever fallen for one of your teachers?
38. Who was your first love?
39. Who taught you to ride a bike?
40. What is your favorite childhood cartoon?
41. Which person from your life would you like to have contact with again?
42. Is there anyone you hate?
43. What is the worst memory from your childhood?
44. What were you afraid of as a child?
45. What was the worst date you've ever had?
46. Is there someone you are jealous of?
47. When was the last time you cried?
48. What do you think about the most?
49. Do you believe that friendship between a man and a woman is possible?
50. Why did your last relationship end?
A little tip:
It's not just important to ask just any question. It matters how you ask it and at what moment.
When you're talking about the death of his former dog, you can't ask him if he likes coffee or tea.
Ask easy, fun and cool questions at the beginning and only later, when you have got to know each other better, can you ask the personal questions and deepen the conversation and build trust.