A silly grin from ear to ear, butterflies in your stomach, racing heart … That can only mean one thing – someone fell in love! The beginning of a love affair is so sweet. All you think about is your crush and when you'll see them again.
The rest doesn't matter, does it?
But if you've been in a relationship for a while and think it could lead to a solid, long-term relationship, it's high time to talk about some meaningful things.
There are important relationship questions to discuss and that's why I have prepared for you a selection of more than 130 relationship questions. So you should definitely read on!
The following questions will help you get to know your partner even better and build a deeper connection between you.
What are the relationship questions? 135+ questions for couples!
1. How long was your longest relationship?
2. If you could move to any place in the world of your choice, where would it be?
3. Have I ever hurt you without realizing it?
4. If you had a time machine, would you travel to the past or future?
5. What do you think is our greatest common strength?
6. What should we do or how should we behave if we cannot find an agreement after a dispute?
7. Do you remember our first kiss?
8. What is our biggest common weakness?
9. What were you thinking when you first met me?
10. How would you describe your relationship with your family?
11. What do you think about a threesome?
12. Which three keywords would you use to describe yourself and which ones would you use to describe me?
13. Have I ever been a stranger to you?
14. Do relationships work that don't have a love life (anymore)?
15. What do you think always makes me laugh?
16. How do you know when a relationship is over?
17. What do you appreciate most about our relationship?
18. If a good fairy could grant us a common wish, what would it be?
19. If you had to describe our relationship in one word, what would it be?
20. What qualities do you love most about me?
21. What about me did you fall in love with?
22. Which superpower would you most like to have?
23. Do you think a couple should share everything? Or does everyone need some kind of privacy?
24. From your point of view, have I changed during our relationship?
25. If you could be any animal, which one would you be?
26. Have you ever hit a person you were with?
27. Do you sometimes feel misunderstood by me?
28. What do you expect from our relationship?
29. What is your idea of a romantic holiday?
30. How much honesty do you want in a relationship?
31. What is your favorite time of the day to make love?
32. Is there a topic you don't like talking to me about?
33. Are there any qualities or sides of you that you don't like at all?
34. How long did you think our relationship would last when we got together?
35. What does cheating mean to you?
36. Do you think we make each other better people?
37. What does it mean to you to be good in bed?
38. Do you think that fighting in a relationship always has to mean something bad? Or can you come out of it stronger?
39. How have you changed in the past few years?
40. What do you wish to achieve in the future?
41. What was the best moment in our relationship for you?
42. Is there a couple that is your absolute anti-role model for a working relationship? What is it doing wrong?
43. If you could ask me one question that I promise to answer with the truth, what would it be?
44. How did your last relationship end?
45. Do you think there can be eternal fidelity?
46. What one thing would you like to change about me?
47. What's on your bucket list?
48. What would you like to be really good at?
49. Do you think it always makes sense for couples to live together?
50. If you could look like anyone else in the world, who would you choose and why?
51. Why do you think the divorce rate is so much higher now than it used to be?
52. Do you believe in God?
53. Do you believe in true love?
54. If you could choose a new name, what would it be?
55. What are your sexual desires and dreams?
56. How satisfied are you with our emotional relationship?
57. What is the thing about our relationship that makes you the happiest?
58. From your point of view, what can be done to keep a relationship out of the daily routine and to keep it exciting?
59. What does love look like to you?
60. Is there a couple that you envy for their relationship?
61. What's the most romantic thing I've ever made for you?
62. Do you have goals that you really want to achieve in your life?
63. Are you happy with how much time we spend together and how much we spend apart?
64. Do you remember the first thing we said to each other?
65. Is there anything you wouldn't do in bed?
66. What is your idea of a romantic date?
67. What can we learn from each other?
68. Can you say that you are completely happy? Or what do you lack for complete happiness?
69. How do you deal with difficult situations?
70. If you could see the future, what would you like to see?
71. Do you sometimes feel neglected or even unloved by me?
72. Am I touching you too much? Or maybe too little?
73. How did you deal with your feelings and emotions in your childhood and youth?
74. Which animal would you like to sit on at least once in your life?
75. What do you personally think of your friends’s relationships?
76. How did you perceive your parents' relationship? Did they do something particularly wrong or right?
77. What would you like to do in bed more often?
78. Do you think I can be both for you? Best friend and partner?
79. What qualities in me bother you?
80. Are there things or qualities about me that unsettle you?
81. Why do you think we fell in love with each other?
82. What changes through marriage?
83. Are there things in your past relationships that have always led to arguments or difficulties?
84. What do you think about marriage?
85. Is there anything you wish I could help you with?
86. Do you think I understand your feelings? Why do you think that way?
87. What is your wildest fantasy?
88. Who would you swap lives with if you could?
Find inspiration for more wacky and fun relationship questions here!
89. Is there anything that could bring us closer together?
90. Is there anything about our relationship that makes you feel bad or scared?
91. In your opinion, is arguing normal in a relationship? And if so, to what extent?
92. Do you dare to confide all your sexual dreams to me?
93. What's the best thing I can do for you in bed?
94. What about me turns you on the most?
95. If you had the superpower to be invisible what would you do?
96. Do you dare to be totally honest with me about fidelity?
97. Are there things or topics that you cannot fully trust me with?
98. What is your fondest memory with me?
99. Do you think marriage is part of a committed relationship? Or is it possible without a marriage certificate?
100. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
101. What is the perfect honeymoon spot for you?
102. Is there anything you cannot forgive?
103. What is the difference between a relationship and a flirt?
104. What are your life dreams and what do you wish for your future?
105. What is your favorite thing about my body?
106. Is there something you've always wanted to do? Why haven't you done it before?
107. Is there anything you regret about our time together?
108. What is a kinky fantasy of yours that includes me?
109. Are there things you are uncompromising about?
110. Where do you want to live when you retire?
111. Do you think of me when I'm not with you?
112. If you had to describe our love in one word, what would it be?
113. When do you feel loved the most?
114. How important is your love life in a relationship?
115. What is one thing we have in common that you love?
116. Will you have my back no matter what?
117. What's a difference between the two of us that you love?
118. Have you ever been embarrassed?
119. When was the last time I made you laugh?
120. If you could design a house for us, what would it look like?
121. You can choose between anyone in the world, who would you like to invite to dinner?
122. What adventures would you like to have before you die?
123. What do you like about me?
124. If you were the richest person in the world, what would you do with your money?
125. Do you sometimes feel left alone by me or do you feel that I am sometimes not available for you?
126. Do you want to have children someday?
127. Where are you vulnerable?
128. How would you describe an ideal day for two?
129. What do you consider to be your greatest strength?
130. Do you think our zodiac signs shape our personality?
131. Would you see a relationship counselor or couples therapy?
132. What was the best compliment you've ever received?
133. When was your lovesickest?
134. What did you think when you first saw me?
135. Have you ever cheated on someone?
136. When was the last time you cried and why?
137. Have you ever posted something on social media that you are still ashamed of?
138. What are the best moments in our relationship?
139. What do you think an ideal relationship is like?
In any case, relationship questions can be funny, crazy, naughty or playful, such as: For example, these “How well do you know me?” questions.
So that everything is not so serious, you can also make a relationship question game out of it. My suggestion is to write these questions on cards. You then take turns drawing the cards and the other player has to answer the question on it.
You can also turn this into a couples quiz to find out how well you know your partner. In this case you should both answer the same question, but not only does your own answer count, you should also try to guess your partner's answer.
For each answer you get right if you guess, you get a point. The loser should then give the winner a massage at the end. It's worth playing for a price like that, isn't it?
Now if you want to learn more about why relationship issues matter, just keep scrolling!
What should you know in a relationship?
What your partner thinks about marriage, children, moving to another country or your future together, you should probably know before the relationship gets serious.
Newly in love tends to paint the world a pink hue to look at glasses. When we fall in love, we believe that love alone is enough and that nothing and no one can separate us.
But the truth is a little different and there is hardly a relationship without relationship problems. Here you will find various relationship tips on how to solve certain problems.
But why solve problems when you can also prevent them? In a good relationship there should be no room for secrets. Therefore, important issues should be discussed, because they might be a good reason for a breakup.
By asking the right questions, you can avoid at least some of the common relationship problems. If you both know from the beginning of the relationship what cheating means to you or what you could never forgive, it will be much easier for you in the future.
How can I get to know my partner better?
The best way to get to know your partner is through honest conversations. That's why we have prepared these different questions for you depending on the phase of the relationship.
If you happen to be just getting to know each other, you will also find interesting and funny questions here that you can ask your partner on the first date or one of the following dates to find out more about them.
< p>Be sure to ask questions depending on the stage of the relationship you are in, as deep questions should not be immediately discussed at the very beginning. You will of course be the best judge of that for yourself.
Ask questions is the best way to get to know someone better. This is especially important when you're in a relationship, because you have to know whether you're looking in the same direction or unfortunately not.
Therefore, there's a wide range of relationship issues, depending on what phase of the relationship you're in you are in: from the simple small talk questions to the deep ones.
The most important thing is to be honest and open with your partner about everything. Then everything will run like clockwork!
I hope these questions will help you get to know your partner better and strengthen your relationship. 🙂