Princess Charlene of Monaco shared a new photo after being discharged from the hospital: “God bless”

Princess Charlene of Monaco shared a new photo after being discharged from the hospital:

Princess Charlene

A spring trip to South Africa turned into serious consequences for 43-year-old Princess Charlene of Monaco. During the trip, the wife of the 63-year-old Prince of Monaco, Albert II, contracted a severe ENT infection, due to which she had already undergone several operations. Charlene has not yet been able to return to Europe due to her poor health, but sometimes she shares news about her life with subscribers on Instagram.

So, the other day Charlene published a new photo, taken about a month after being discharged from the hospital in South Africa. The princess was hospitalized on September 1 after she fainted amid complications from an ENT infection. Judging by the new photo, Charlene has finally returned home from the hospital, where she is now restoring her health. The picture shows the princess sitting at a table and smiling broadly at the camera.

Princess Charlene of Monaco shared a new photo after being discharged from the hospital:

Princess Charlene

God bless,

– signed a photo of Charlene.

In the comments, many subscribers admitted that they are very happy to see Charlene smiling again, but noted that in the new picture she looks exhausted and tired. Earlier, Prince Albert II said that the date of his wife Charlene's return to Monaco would depend on the decision of doctors in South Africa. He also added that this could happen at the end of October. The princess herself has already missed her children and her husband so much that she is ready to do anything to reunite with her family.

She jokingly said that she was ready to cross the ship without a ticket to return to Europe,

– said Albert II.

Princess Charlene of Monaco shared a new photo after being discharged from the hospital:

Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene

Albert II and six-year-old twins Jacques and Gabriella have already visited Princess Charlene several times in South Africa – the last time they were with her at the end of August. Charlene's long separation from her family gave rise to many rumors on the network. Many assumed that the presence of the princess in South Africa was associated with problems in her marriage. It was rumored that the couple was on the verge of divorce, and the princess left Monaco in a rage. However, the Prince of Monaco publicly denied these speculations of journalists.

She did not leave Monaco in a rage! She didn't leave because she was angry with me or anyone else. She traveled to South Africa to review the work of her foundation there and to get some rest with her brother and friends. It was supposed to be only a week, 10 days maximum, but she is still there because she had this infection, all these complications occurred,

– declared Albert II.

Princess Charlene of Monaco shared a new photo after being discharged from the hospital:

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert II with children

Rate article
Add a comment